Monday, July 26, 2010

Sellers from China

I win many Item only for 0.99 with free delivery from China to US Like this : Link I have taken advantage of the calculator (Link) and have seen that sellers pay fee 0.42-0.52 Need pay fee 0.42-0.52 + international shipping + Item ... wow How they make money ?|||I won similar auctions from Chinese sellers. But they had so many similar items at great prices, I ended up buying 15-20 at .99-3.50 each from the same seller. I think that's how they do it. I'm sure they lose a little if you just buy one.|||Volume - they sell large quantities at a low starting point.================================================== Yes I do sell on ebay, this is my buying ID.||||||I agree with volume but you need to remember that the wage scale is different over there than in the USA so they don't need to make as much to have a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment