Monday, July 26, 2010

Quick Look = slow look

What is this Quick Look that has taken the place of Enlarge in my favorite category, collectible beads? This is on the list of seached items. It is so slow I might as well click on the entire listing. It does not allow me to click the Watch button, so what's the good of it? I want to see a larger photo, not wait and wait and wait for the Quick Look (slow look) window to open. bah! searching is already tedious, and now it is slower than ever.|||i totally agree! i like to cruise thru items...like you said, might as well click on th e whole item...too time consuming!!! Bring back the Enlarge option!!|||I posted about it too ...so very very annoying. Ebay's CS rep said it's a seller preference and that they can turn it off in my ebay. Link|||Wow ...guess all the sellers in the antiques cats decided to change their preferences! We're back to "normal" ...for now!|||I looked through My ebay account>site preferences, but I see nothing about Quick Look there.|||I hate Quick Look. If I have to click on the and wait for the image to pop up, I might as well open the listing as well. Maybe that's what ebay wants us to do? CandyA Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a check made payable to the United States of America for an amount of "up to and including their life"!

No comments:

Post a Comment