Monday, July 26, 2010

non paying bidder alert

I won a item on ebay and paid for it but never recieved it tracking shows the package is being returned to seller. I opened a dispute and went through that process and ebay decieded in my favor now the seller has filed a non paying bidder on me and I have till the 13th to respond but when I try to it gives me the message that I have already opened a dispute and it has been closed in my favor. How can he do that and how can I respond now. Thanks Andy|||Sinner : they can do it ,because there is a issue with your mailing address and that the package was returned back to the seller! Why you won the INR with ebay is odd ! And should not have happened that fast ! If and I mean IF the seller had refused too refund . You should have been asking WHY It has been returned back too shipper by the USPS! You should have taken Your Butt! to your P.O. with the Track info And Asked them.|||Are you certain it is the NON paying bidder alert and not the seller asking for a "Mutal cancelation of the transaction"? If it is the non paying bidder alert, you respond by putting the Paypal transaction number in the dispute console (Pay now) option. As for the Ebay INR (Item Not Received) dispute read here what and how to proceed. Ebay's Buyer Protection Link Have you verified in your Paypal profile and the transactions details page for this transaction, your correct address was used/ updated if you have moved? Did you try contacting the seller before filing the dispute? You really can call your local Post Office, give them the delivery confirmation number to see WHY the package was returned to the seller? Was it a bad address, lack of postage or other? Make certain your correct address is upto date with Both Ebay and Paypal. Changing one, does not auto change the other.||||||Buyers can no longer enter the PayPal transaction id number into the dispute console. They have to Appeal and give it then. Bogus change to the UID system.||||||"Buyers can no longer enter the PayPal transaction id number into the dispute console. They have to Appeal and give it then. Bogus change to the UID system." Thanks buyorsell, I was not aware of this! Ebay changes, not always for the better.||||||

No comments:

Post a Comment