Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another Ebay Change??? Leave stuff alone people.

As a buyer, when I scroll thru the list of items ..and I click on one, then go back to list...it is not taking me back to that item I just looked but goes to top of the list. I don't have time to then scroll AGAIN thru the list to see where I left off shopping...Hope this makes sense...[ex: Search--antique watch....Results--3,000....I scroll down to an item listed 20th....look at it...go back...takes me to the top of the list It used to back to that item so I could progress down the list.] I hate change!!! Is it just me? What's up?|||Yep, happening to me too and I hate it! Way too many chinese sellers to go through. Even when you exclude them from the search they still show up, some have even put the US as their address and when you check out you find out that they are overseas. It's madning to say the least. When I do a search I go by 200 listings a page and have to return to the top after I look at something. Hardly worth the time anymore. It's driving away buyers!|||Easy solution: Instead of clicking directly to the listing, right-click and select "Open link in new tab." This way you don't lose where you are in the search results. Plus you can compare multiple items/listings quickly and easily by just switching tabs.friends Director,|||Instead of clicking directly to the listing, right-click and select "Open link in new tab." Bingo! It's so much easier that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment