Monday, July 26, 2010

Sales tax

I recently bought a piece of equipment($7000.00).After bidding ended the seller advised me I would owe sales tax.I live in Mo. item located in Illinois.Is this correct? Steve|||If you are picking the Skid Steer up, then you are buying it in Centralia, IL, and would owe the same tax as if you walked in any other store in the town to make a purchase. If you are having it delivered, if the Seller has a location in your State then yes you would have to pay your local sales tax. .Delivery Confirmation is confirmation of delivery, not tracking.|||after you won the item - you pay what is stated on the listing when it ended. The seller cannot "add" stuff after you win. If you live in MO. and the item is located and being sent from IL. - you do not pay any tax.|||The listing doesn't mention any tax. Is there tax on used goods?Need a website fast?||||||Local pick up in different state = state sales tax. If you have it shipped, then you pay the freight, but no sales tax. Sorry but that is the way it is.~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I did not sell you my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment