Monday, July 26, 2010

please help

my question is the non payinf bidder alert|||What about it?|||I bought a item and paid for it but never recieved it tracking shows it was being sent back to warehouse. So I went through the process with ebay for a refund and recieved it. Now the seller has filed a non paying bidder on me and when I try to respond to it it tells me I have already opened a case and it was closed in my favor. What do I need to do I don't want a strike|||. duplicate thread: Link. . . . . . . .|||. --cross posted with the OP--was replying to safeT.. . . . . . . .|||If you receive a strike, it will give you instructions on how to appeal. Just follow those instructions and you'll be good to go.|||thank you|||just noticed that I can't leave feedback does that change later|||It should change after the strike is removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment