Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hey buddy! Any chance of me getting my buy button back?

Did the collective braintrust do away with the buy and sell buttons? If so, is there any way of going back to the old page setup? Its like the people who run ebay have no idea how people use the site to do the shopping/looking/researching. I (for one) used to love to just click buy when I wanted to look for something different. I also used to check completed listings (for a month back) and was able to filter search by number of bids.....can't do that anymore. (don't even get me started on recommended for you when looking at auctions that have expired......makes me want to put my foot through the monitor) Hey Ebay.....raise your fees if you want, but leave the %$#$#@(* layout alone. I have to go check the word inept in the dictionary......I am pretty sure there is a very colorful ebay logo|||What did you use the Buy button for? Number of bids is still a search option in the advanced search, BTW.|||Odd, The number of bids in advanced search is there....but It won't let me select them. as it has been for a bit. When I would get a few pages deep into auctions I used to like to use the buy button to "reset" the search so I could start with a blank slate. It is just more steps to get to the same spot. this new way.|||The Buy button at the top of eBay pages went away. Apparently not enough people were using it, else it would have stayed. You can reset any search by clearing the search box, entering new keywords, and hitting the search button again. Or you can just hit the search button again if you want to use the same keywords. You can browse eBay by using the Categories button up top.friends Director,

No comments:

Post a Comment