Thursday, October 15, 2009

iTunes 9.0 doesn't show up when I ...

Please help...

My cousin gave me her iPod because my previous one broke down after 3 years. I have an old itunes but need version 9.0 to use her iPod. I tried to download it off the website and it seems to download something but a new itunes never opens. When I go to the iTunes website to download the new version a box pops up which says "You have chose to open iTunesSetup.exe which is a: Binary File from httpy://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.new Would you like to save this file?" The only options are "Save File" or "Cancel". Naturally I click on "Save File". It downloads something for 2 or 3 minutes, closes, and then nothing happens :s

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks

Orignal From: iTunes 9.0 doesn't show up when I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment