Saturday, October 31, 2009

Itunes hung at - Registering Itunes ...

I have installed Itunes 9 and had nothing but issues since. I had both Malwarebytes ad-ware program and Sophos antivirus on the system. Itunes would not load. I removed Sophos and disabled the Malwarebytes and Wednesday Itunes would finally come up. I turned the machine off, and today ITunes wont come up again. It's stuck on "Registering Itunes Automation Server" and won't budge. I've removed the malware software now as well. So now I have no protection (which is recommended on this website as a way to get around install issues). I have reloaded Quicktime separately and that didn't work either. Suggestions? I have tens of thousands of songs and many many days invested in this product. I love my music! Can anyone help?

Orignal From: Itunes hung at - Registering Itunes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment