Tuesday, October 20, 2009

List view is not playing ball. (does ...

Hi Apple friends,

Ok , I cant find out anything about this problem anywhere. It only happens in list view and only started today, although I did install itunes 9 recently and have re installed it today to try and fix the problem. Unfortunately I still have the problem.
The problem is this. When in list View I lose the Volume control at the top in fact the whole top of iTunes disappears (with the exception of anything above the left hand slide bar.(if you don't have one you don't have enough playlists)) . This means I do not have a search bar on the right hand side and do not ever know who is playing. Also on the left hand side I don't get a speaker symbol next to the track thats playing. I do in the other two views. It may have happened when I switched Genius on but I just don't know for sure.
Is there a quick fix. Have you had the same problem ? Have I messed with some simple to fix setting ?

Orignal From: List view is not playing ball. (does ...

No comments:

Post a Comment