Sunday, October 18, 2009

Itunes upgraded to 9 now itunes store ...

I was basicly forced to updated to itunes 9 cause I wanted to buy something off the store and as soon as I did so now itunes store no longer loads properly.

Basicly what I mean when the store no longer loads is that at itunes start up it basicly gets the normal connecting to itunes store at the top with the loading bar it sits at 50% for about 10-20 seconds and then the bar vanishes. The Itunes store area that normaly shows the info basicly just sits white for about a min or so and then will show start showing the store section to partly load. It will have the normal menu selection's at the top like music movies ect but the actual content isnt loading correctly. At the top of the page the ad's for tv shows and movies take up the whole pane like giant banner adds and there will be about 6 or so of those then there will be smaller show images about the size of a buisness card.

Then theres a semi large gap and then individual show/music/movie listings appear basicly one show above the other all down the left side of the itunes store screen basicly it will go one item then below it is the next item these icons are about normal size as you would see on the store.

I cant seem to figure out what is going on I attempted to uninstall everything multiple times with no luck and as far as I can tell my firewall and virus scanner isnt interfearing with itunes cause I turned them off durning install/uninstall as well as running itunes in general. I tried running itunes threw my router as normal as well as directly pluged into my modem with no changes in how it loads.

I attempted to refresh my DNS threw my router and threw windows with no change and I basicly done everything else thats basicly listed in the support section that I could find that had any hint of my issue but honestly theres not a single thing listed that is related to my problem. I would post images of what is going on but I dont know how to do so on this brand of message boards so hopefully I described what was going on best I could.

OS is Windows xp Pro
2.4ghz amd 64x2 processor
2gig ram
geforce 9800gtx

Orignal From: Itunes upgraded to 9 now itunes store ...

No comments:

Post a Comment