Sunday, October 18, 2009

iTunes Store Layout ...

I just wanted to say that I absolutely, completely and totally despise it. The scrolling is much less economical than the "page change". When you search for a TV show, the results only show HD purchases and you can't even browse to the Standard format from the search results. I deeply resent this obvious marketing ploy to try and force me pay for the more expensive option.

I do not subscribe to regular tv of any kind. I purchase all of my media individually. I much prefer downloads to a physical copy. It easier, takes up less space, and leaves a smaller carbon footprint. However, purchasing used from 2nd hand resale shops is also a perfectly viable option and I have one less than 2 miles away that is fantastic.

Stop being stupid, your target market is not your average idiot.

Orignal From: iTunes Store Layout ...

No comments:

Post a Comment