Sunday, October 18, 2009

itunes.msi not reading ...

I have been trying to download itunes 9. The program installs itunes, but it wants to get rid of the older version of itunes before it can correctly install itunes 9. When it gets to the "removing applications" part, it cannot find "itunes.msi". I have searched for this and found several "itunes.msi", but non of them are working. It comes up with "The file 'c:\Documents and settings...\itunes.msi' is not a valid installation package for the product iTunes. Try to find the installation package 'iTunes.msi' in a folder from which you can install iTunes."
I have tried everything I can... I have even considered deleting all the iTunes programs that I have installed (except the music).
What should I do to allow iTunes 9 to install?

Orignal From: itunes.msi not reading ...

No comments:

Post a Comment