Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Unavailable network resource? ...

When I go to update iTunes, I get the following message from Windows Installer:

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installer package 'iTunes64.msi' in the box below.

I found the itunes64.msi thing but it still didn't work.

I also get this message when I try to install a new version, update the current version, uninstall it, or re-install it.

A very common answer to this is to download the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility. Only problem is, I'm having problems running that program. I tried running it as an administrator too. The msicuu2 file gave me the 800A01B0 error.

Also, I don't have a problem downloading anything else, so don't say my computer is messed up.

Please look into this annoying issue for me! Thanks a lot!

Orignal From: Unavailable network resource? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment