Saturday, October 31, 2009

Registry Settings error ...

I recently got the following error when starting iTunes:

The registry settings used by the iTunes drivers for importing and burning CD's and DVD's are missing. This can happen as a result of installing other CD burning software. Please reinstall iTunes.

Yes i did recently install nero so that explains the error fine. But my problem is in fixing the error. I've tried many times to reinstall itunes with no luck. I've also tried the repair utility aswell with no luck. Where I'm at now is I've removed nero and all apple products from my pc and have deleted any leftover folders in programfiles and (x86). I've then reinstalled iTunes but once again get the same error on starting iTunes. Is there something in the registry that the itunes uninstaller is missing? Is there an iTunes removal utility that deletes any leftover registry settings?

Thank you in advance for any help in this matter.

I'm running windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Orignal From: Registry Settings error ...

No comments:

Post a Comment