Sunday, October 18, 2009

Unable to use Podcasts icon with new ...

After downloading the new iTunes update, I have the following problem. When I click on the Podcasts button to update the podcasts downloaded onto my iPod, I get a message that Windows has encountered a problem and needs to shut down.
I re-installed QuickTime, but it still shuts down when I click on the Podcasts button. When I updated to iTunes 9, I didn't get Safari, just the iTunes update.
Everything else appears to work fine, I just can't update any of my Podcast settings.

Information from the message that I could copy down-
App: iTunes.exe App ver.: 9.0.1.8
Mod. Name: quicktime.qts
Mod. Ver: 7.64.17.73
Offset 0013d964

Thank You
Ann Louise

Windows PC Windows XP

Orignal From: Unable to use Podcasts icon with new ...

No comments:

Post a Comment