Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Import Music Library into iTunes 9 ...

I installed iTunes 9, my music library is on an external hard drive. The only music iTunes recognizes as in my library is a weird selection of purchased items from my iPod - not all purchased items on my iPod and a few things that are from CDs. Also, yesterday before I installed I bought a handful of new songs on iTunes and it now says the source cannot be found for these.

This can't be that difficult. I know I can import and file or import a folder - but I have over 60G of music alone and doing that one by one will take forever. I also fear all of a sudden iTunes recognizing the location of my library and creating duplicates. I spent 2 weeks deleting duplicates the last time I had this kind of problem.

It is also not recognizing my own videos that used to be in my movie folder.

Help!

Message was edited by: Mike_Tampa

Orignal From: Import Music Library into iTunes 9 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment