Thursday, October 15, 2009

help with itunes on windows XP? ...

so pretty much i updated my itunes about a month ago... something happened in the installation process and now my older version itunes is now stuck, hidden in my computer with half of the newer itunes.

Every time i try to re install/uninstall it keeps coming up with the following error message:

the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "iTunes.msi" in the box below

The file that its looking for is in that exact temp folder, itunes just wont recognise it! Ive even used the program "WinRar" to extract itunes.msi directly from the installation package and placed it into the temp folder, but it still didnt work! so no matter what I do i cant seem to get my itunes to work! Ive even just tried doing a system restore back to when my itunes was working, and im still having the same problem.

any ideas please? its been a month since i updated my ipod and its killing me!!

Orignal From: help with itunes on windows XP? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment