Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Windows 7 beta iPhone 3G iTunes 9 = ...

I just decided that after a month, it was about time to sync my iPhone 3G with my new computer. I am running a PC with Windows 7 beta Build 7100. I ran into some problems trying to get iTunes to not crash when plugging in my iPhone, so I deleted and reinstalled everything from Apple with copius, interspersed restarts. I continue to make iTunes 9 crash every time I plug in my phone ("not responding"). As soon as I unplug my phone from my computer, iTunes begins to work again. Every time I plug in my phone, my computer tries to reinstall the drivers for my phone. However, the first time I did this was a few minutes, and now it only takes 30 seconds or less.
When I plug in my phone, I get the normal dialogue brought up asking me what I would like to do when I plug in this device, however, opening and syncing with iTunes is not on the list. Clearly something is wrong. I don't know how to get this working, but I would like to sync so I can install and sync some stuff.
Thanks in advance!

Orignal From: Windows 7 beta iPhone 3G iTunes 9 = ...

No comments:

Post a Comment