Wednesday, October 7, 2009

iTunes can't find the Music folder! ...

Hello,

I tried to move my iTunes folder to my external HDD(D:). After doing that iTunes wouldn't start no more and I got the following error message:

"The folder "iTunes" cannot be found or created, and is required.
The default location for this folder is inside the "Music" folder."

Well, I copied the Music folder back to (C:) the error message still appeared! I think I could chance the original location for the iTunes folder in iTunes, but since it won't even start, just giving me the errormessage, I don't know what to do...


I tried delete-reinstalling iTunes
I tried system recovery
Windows Media Player works
The folder "iTunes" in my music is complete


I hope anybody has an idea... Thanks

Orignal From: iTunes can't find the Music folder! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment