Sunday, September 20, 2009

Won't sync after upgrade to 9.0 ...

My experience to-date with 9.0 has been horrible. I had to do a complete uninstall and reinstall 3 times to get the software to work. It forced me to do a restore on my iPod as it wouldn't recognize it, and I still can't get it to sync.

I went through a series of errors saying that it can't copy for unknown reasons. After searching the forums I found a workaround that cost me several songs to get it resolved. Now it gets really absurd.

When I connect, it sees my iPod and starts to sync. After completing the sync, I unplug and nothing has actually copied over. When I plug it in again, I see huge amounts of "Other" taking up space on my iPod. When it resyncs, I get the same issue with nothing being playable but when I plug in a third time, the size of "Other" has doubled.

It looks like it is copying everything to "Other" and not recognizing anything as playable.

Oh how I wish I had never upgraded...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Orignal From: Won't sync after upgrade to 9.0 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment