Saturday, September 19, 2009

Does iTunes v9 install/work on Windows ...

Hi Friends,

I am currently using iTunes v6 and its high time that I upgrade my existing software of the same. I tried upgrading to v7 in the past but I got some errors which kept me from upgrading the software further. Well here are some of my queries :

Does iTunes v9 install and work properly in Window XP SP 2 ?

I have also heard that people are facing several issues while upgrading, so some of you may suggest to completely remove the existing version of iTunes from my computer and install from scratch. So here goes the other query :

Well if I uninstall iTunes from my machine I know for sure that I wont lose my music since its on my hard drive, but the question is, Will I lose my playlists that I had created in iTunes ? I guess I would lose the play counts of my music too ? And if I lose that, it would be difficult to drag and drop songs which I had been doing for adding my favourite tracks for years now.

So what do you guys suggest ? Shall I simply go ahead and install the latest version over the existing version or do I completely remove the existing version before installing the new one ?

Message was edited by: roh_style

Orignal From: Does iTunes v9 install/work on Windows ...

No comments:

Post a Comment