Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Itunes was not properly installed. ...

I downloaded version 9 only to have the following error message displayed:

"Itunes was not properly installed. If you wish to import or burn CDs, you need to reinstall iTunes."

although it accepted an audio book. It did not offer the facility to correctly sort the tracts numerically and as a consequence I could not listen toi the book in sequence.

Attempting to reinstall the download still displayed the same error message and also had the audio book loaded.

This is completely useless. I am being inundated by e-mails offering the new and wonderful Nano which is not worth a red cent if the software will not work.

How and when will I be able to once again obtain full benefit from my Nano

Orignal From: "Itunes was not properly installed. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment