Saturday, September 19, 2009

Newer Version of Quicktime!?! ...

I am unable to install the newest version of iTunes which my nano requires to synch to my library. When i run the installer there is an error message that appears and it says "There is a new version of quicktime installed. Installation of quicktime cannot continue while the newer version is installed." Then another message says "The installation of quicktime was not able to complete. iTunes cannot run without quicktime. The installation cannot continue." I dont have the newest version of quicktime so i dont know what the computer is talking about when it says that. The same message appears when i try to uninstall quicktime. Someone please help me!

I posted this in the using iTunes forum by accident first time so sorry for double post.

Orignal From: Newer Version of Quicktime!?! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment