Saturday, September 19, 2009

iTunes and Quick Time upgrades not ...

Hi, I installed iTunes 9 this evening for my 2G iPod touch. After doing so I went to open the app from my desktop and got a message saying that the program required QuickTime 7.6.4 and that I was running 7.6.2. It told me to uninstall iTunes and reinstall iTunes 9 (which I would have thought would include the QuickTime update as well). I did this several times -- both uninstalling as well as asking it to repair damaged files (one of two options that were available) and still have the problem. I also tried to install the new iPod touch software upgrade, but it gave the the same error message and I could not proceed.

What's up? We've had three 4 iPods and the touch and I (not a technical person) have never had any problem like this on a software upgrade. I'd like to access my library, which it's not letting me get to (same error message as above)

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Message was edited by: Californiagrlblue

Orignal From: iTunes and Quick Time upgrades not ...

No comments:

Post a Comment