Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What is the best way to upgrade iTunes? ...

I'm currently running iTunes 8.0.2.20 to work with my iPod Touch 2G and Nano 4G. All is working quite well so I'm rather hesitant about upgrading. But more and more content is requiring an upgrade to the latest iTunes version. If I decide to take the leap, what is the best route for upgrading, ensuring that my music is not lost and that I can revert back to my current version if something goes wrong? I know to backup my library. I try to do that regularly. Should I uninstall my current version and all other Apple associated programs, download new version and install OR do the upgrade from within my current version of iTunes?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Orignal From: What is the best way to upgrade iTunes? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment